Each week on Facebook and Twitter, we share links to news and blog posts and articles that inspire us all to find the motivation to start with a program, stick with a program, love ourselves more, take better care of ourselves and find ways to feel better through movement.
It isn’t always easy. So we’re always on the lookout for good reads that you can turn throughout your day to find inspiration and a community of like-minded people who are experiencing the same challenges you are facing.
Here are a few links we loved this week:
- What’s the Best Time to Workout?: While some people are up at the crack of dawn to lace up their running shoes, others can’t fathom a workout before noon. Finding the perfect time to exercise is as much about personal preference as it is physiology.
- 25 Ways to Move More This Weekend: The weekend presents an opportunity to make up for lost time. Instead of spending your days off on the couch, here are some of our favorite ways to move more this weekend.
- The Top 6 Exercise Excuses and How to Beat Them: How can you get past the excuses and get moving? Here are six top exercise excuses along with tactics for overcoming them.
- Busy mom? 11 ways to exercise with your kids:Busy moms! We’re loving these great ways to exercise with your kids.
- Exercise Can Shield the Aging Brain: Evidence is mounting that exercise provides some protection from memory loss and Alzheimer’s disease, with three new studies showing that a variety of physical activities are associated with healthier brains in older adults.
Category: Links We Love | Tags: fitnessglo, fitnessglo links we love, how exercise can shield the aging brain, How to beat exercise excuses, how to move more, links we love, ways to exercise with your kids, what is the best time to workout Comment »